Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogging is hard!

Well, not really. But you know what IS? Grassroots fan development. I suppose it couldn't hurt to actually, I don't know, SHARE the blog with people I know. Perhaps.
In other news, I've spent entirely too much time ogling other blogs and fretting over lack of followers (both here and on Twitter)...should probably get some work done at some point. I would be an awful campaign manager.
Okay, list time!
Things that made me smile this week (it's only effing Wednesday? Gah.):
  • B laughing uncontrollably as H and I ate dinner. She sat in her Bumbo on the table, just laughing like the funniest effing thing in the whole world was watching us munch on salad like cows in a pasture.
  • Getting my new issue of InStyle in the mail.
  • Watching my favorite college basketball team win.
  • Bringing new photos of B into the office to put in frames on my desk.
  • Thinking about family visiting soon.
  • Holding hands with H in the car.
  • Watching the Saints win the Superbowl. Neither from there, nor am I a fan, but that city deserves a reason to celebrate after all they've been through.
  • Possible (positive!) work changes in the future.
Next week is absolutely crazy, y'all. Once the madness passes I'll provide some insight. Judgy insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment